Sunday 9 January 2011

APLE LESSON JANUARY 13-14TH

Welcome back, students,

Happy New Year to you all. This year we come back with new ideas and sites to improve your oral English.

20 minutes: Maybe the most important one is English Central. Since you already registered during Christmas, it is time to start practising. You have to watch and do 3 videos (one easy, one medium and one difficult). Then, the rest will be for homework in the case of my students (not Joann's).

15 minutes: We are also going to continue practising our phonetics. For that purpose, you have to click here and do all the activities related to /u/ and /u:/.

15 minutes: Finally, we are going to watch a video about Ted Williams and answer some questions about it. If the video doesn't work in there, I will play it on the overhead projector, just let me know.
When you finished answering que questions, scroll down and fill in the grids with your full name, my teacher code "jarroyo" and the class ID: "none". That way, I will be able to see your results.
Here is the video and the questions:

7 comments:

  1. Hello javier, i'm helena.
    this is my score: Questions

    You scored 10 out of 12

    83% :: Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi javier. i´m irene.
    In english central i have done:
    - easy: gossip girl season 1
    - medium: A Very Glee Christmas
    - hard: Remembering Memories

    and this is my score from the video activity:
    Questions You scored 9 out of 12

    75% :: Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Javier,
    I`m Alvaro Garcia
    This was my scored:

    Questions You scored 10 out of 12
    83% :: Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Javier, I´m Ana and my score in the last video has been:

    You scored 12 out of 12

    100% :: Excellent! You got every question right!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Javier
    I´m Adolfo

    Questions You scored 10 out of 12
    83% :: Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Javier, I'm Marina García.
    My scored: 10 out of 12
    83% :: Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi javier, I´m Laura Rodriguez
    My scored: 11 out of 12

    92% :: Great job!

    bye!

    ReplyDelete