Friday 21 January 2011

APLE HOMEWORK (Deadline Friday January 28th)

Hello students,

Your homework this week has two parts.
- The first is quite easy to understand. You have to do 2400 extra points in English Central. I have created a channel with the videos I recommend, but you can watch the ones you prefer.
- The second part has to do with the book. You have to do activities 2, 4 and 5 from page 24 (Sección D Listening - Finding out more about a product).



You must take the book to class on Monday so that I can mark it.

Enjoy your weekend.
Javier

2 comments:

  1. hi javier, i'm alvaro lamana, i have some problems with my headphones and my computer so i can't do the home works, and my book hasn't CD
    i'm sorry javier

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Javier,
    I`m Alvaro Garcia, and this is my homework:

    2
    a-what size is the screen?
    b-how long does the battery last?
    c-is this the latest model?
    d-what´sthe picture quality like?
    e-how big is the memory?
    f-can I plug it into my tv?

    4
    a-4
    b-3
    c-2
    d-6
    e-1
    f-5

    5
    a-internet
    b-video
    c-six
    d-two-way
    e-radio
    f-3,000
    g-keypad
    h-ten

    Bye, have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete