Sunday 9 January 2011

3º ESO GLOGSTER

Hello, students,

Happy New Year to you all. I hope you have enjoyed your holidays, but also had time to do all your homework.
This term we are going to work with glogster and glogs. I have already told you something about it in the class, but here you have a link where you can get a lot of information about it. Next week we'll go to the computer room to work with it, but if you don't want to waste the whole lesson, it is important that you know something about it in advance.
If you have any problems understanding how it works, you can write a comment here or send me an email to javiprofeingles@hotmail.com . Don't forget to say who you are.

Good luck.
Javier

2 comments:

  1. I'e understood what's going Glogster, goodbye.
    Silvia Pérez

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen it.
    Natalia Henche Alonso

    ReplyDelete