Sunday 25 September 2011

APLE COMPUTER ROOM SEPTEMBER 26TH

Hello Students,

I hope you enjoy your first lesson this year in the computer room. The Internet connection is not very good, so please, be patient. At home you can do things much faster, so if you can't finish or do an activity here, you can try to do it at home.

20 minutes: go to this page and listen to: answering machine (easy) , A student credit card (medium) and Adsense: making money (difficult). You should at least do the "II Listening Exercises". You can also try to do the "III Vocabulary activities", but this is optional. When you finish, write a comment here mentioning your name and your final score in each of the listenings.

15 minutes: go to this page, register if necessary and do the dictation activity. If your English is really good, you can try to do the full mode. If your English is not that good, try the easier blank mode.

15 minutes: go to the video section on the right hand side of the blog and watch the video called "demolition call". If you can't find it in the blog, you can click here. Listen to the girl and try to answer these questions about it. In the.last 5 minutes of the lesson, we'll check for the answers. If you can't watch the video because of the Internet connection, just tell me and I will play it for you all.



1.- What does the girl want to do?

2.- Where is the girl's school?

3.- What is the girl's name?

4.- Does the girl have any special requests?

5.- Why does the girl hate her teachers?

6.- Does she want the school blown out or knocked down?

7.- How much will it cost her?



Javier

10 comments:

  1. Hello Javier ,
    I´m Itziar
    and my score was 100% , 100% and 80%
    ok?
    Good Bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi javier!
    I am Andrea Pascual and i did the exercese answering machine,my score was 80%.
    See you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm Belén
    My score was 80%, 80% and 60%

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Javier,
    I´m Andrea Galán and my score of the listening was 100% and the score of the optional listening was 60%.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Javier I'm Maria, my score is 80% 80% 60%

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi javier!
    I am Andrea Pascual and my score of A student credit card was 40%.
    Good bye.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Javier, I'm Lourdes and my score was 80% 40% 60%

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi jsvier
    I am Andrea Pascual and my score of making money was 60%.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi javier

    i am fernando and my score was 80% 80% and 60%

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi javier!
    i´m laura my score is 60% 40% 60%

    ReplyDelete