Friday 30 September 2011

APLE COMPUTER ROOM OCTOBER 3RD

Hello again, students,
Today we are going to work with three different activities.

-In the first part of the class, we are going to watch the video about the girl which we couldn't watch last week.

-Then you are going to work with Burlington Speech Trainer. You should have an icon on your desktop with that name. You have to write your real name, some details, choose any book and try to do unit one.




-Finally, if we still have time, we are going to make two more listenings from here. The titles A healthy lifestyle (medium) and 72 hour emergency kit. The same as the other day, you have to do at least section II.

I hope you enjoy today's lesson.
Javier

11 comments:

  1. i´m laura my score is 80%

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'm Jorge, i've got 100 % in both.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi .I´m Itziar , my score is 80%

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello. Im Rocio.I got 100% in both listenings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm María my score is 100% 80%

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, I'm Tmás Escobar I have 80% in both listenings

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi i´m fernando my scores ara 80% and 60%

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi javier i am Andrea Pascual and my scores was 40% and 60%.
    See you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Im sergio. My score is 80% 60%

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello i´m Carmen de Haro, and my new score was 80% in a medium listening.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi javier! I'm Lourdes,and my score was 100% and 80%

    ReplyDelete