Sunday 26 February 2012

APLE COMPUTER ROOM LESSON FEBRUARY 27TH

- Just in case you didn't do it at home during the weekend, it may be a good chance to register in edu.glogster.com so that you can do your final task this month, a glog. Remember you must click on "Sign up" and then choose "Single Free". Then, choose student and don't forget to include my teacher code. Now that you are registered, spend 10 minutes looking around the page.

- Phonetics: Some weeks ago, you did some practice on phonetics with /i/ and /i:/. Today it is the time of  unit 2, which is about /u/ and /u:/. You can do it here.

- You haven't visited esl-lab for a long time, so I think it is the time for you to practise with at least three listenings (medium or hard depending on how good your English is). Tell me your score when you finished them.

If you have worked fast and hard and have five or ten minutes at the end, it could be a good time to hear some jokes. Tell me if you understand them, because sometimes British Humour is hard to get.

Javier

1 comment:

  1. Hi javier, I am Andrea Pascual and my score in the hard level is 40%.

    ReplyDelete