Sunday 12 December 2010

APLE HOMEWORK (Deadline December 20th)

This week, your homework is a bit more important than other weeks. Apart from that, you will have a mark depending how well you do it.
The idea is to prove how well you can read. You have to go to this site, choose the story whose number corresponds the one you have in my list, read and listen to the text as many times as you need and then read the text aloud recording it on this voicethread. You can try as many times as you want. When you are satisfied with the result, save it.

3 comments:

  1. hi javier, i am irene garcia. i don´t know which numer i am in your list, so i work with the story numer 40, sorry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Javier,I am Marta Torralbo.
    I know I am the last one in your list, but I donté know exactly what numer that is so I´m going to work with number 25, sorry!
    Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No problem. If you don't know your exact number, work on a similar one.

    ReplyDelete