Thursday 7 January 2010

VOICETHREAD: Christmas Homework

Have a look at the picture and guess who the woman is. Try to find out as much as you can about her life. Don't forget to mention who you are. I hope you still remember your user and password for voicethread.



Well done, all of you who worked hard on the voicethread. Eva and some other, Eladio Viñuela died about 10 years ago, so Margarita is no longer married. Lara, your volume was really low, try to speak louder next time. Andrés, you can delete the comment and start a new one if you start laughing or don't know what to say. Alvaro, there was nothing in your comment, sorry. By the way, if you have a usb microphone from the Wii, Xbox or PlayStation (Singstar, Sing it, etc.) you can use it to record here. The quality is really good.

4 comments:

  1. Javi
    I've just arrived since 7/01/10 because I've been playing a championship, and I hadn't internet on my laptop and I couldn't do that.
    Can you give me my user and my password please I can't remember.
    see you tomorrow.
    Lara

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Javi I'm ines,
    i've been doing the homework but i've got a problem
    i can record what i tell you about margarita salas but i can listen to it so i don't know if you will be able to do it.
    i hope you can but if you don't, cuold i do it tomorrow at high school?
    thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Javi u'n ines again. I've made a mistake in the other comment. the problem is that i CAN'T listen to the comment i've recorded

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi! i´m andres I made a mistake with the firste record, it´s wrong the good oneis de second, thanks :D

    ReplyDelete