Wednesday 27 April 2016

Para Alvaro

Your speech with all the corrections.

Mr speaker, Mr vice president
There is something we all have to face in our lives, whether if you like it or not, everything ends eventually, I’ve always  dislike endings, like the end of summer, the end of a snack bag, or the end of a videogame, but this is inevitable, and one way or another this end make the things even better. Today is one of those days for us. Todaywehave to saygoodbye to everything in herethatonedaystarted to be familiar, itstarted to be confortable, we are movingon, and sometimesithurts. Herethereissomepeoplewho are so muchpart of uslikesometeachers, specificallythebest and theonlyone APLE teacher I had in mylifewho I don’tknowhowexpects me to fill a paperwiththisspeech.
They also are the small clear voices in our hearts, and the voice I won’t ever stop hearing in my heart is “ recogelospapelotes” .
I spent 6 years of my life in this high school, not as a good student, obviously but as a good pupil, and I have to say that despite of my marks there have been so many good teachers in this school, and I want to thank this teachers that even though having bad marks they treated me even better than other people.
It has not been easy but definitely not that hard as some people paint it, in the future, when we are in the university they will regret calling this hard and they will see the difference between “hard” and “wanting to mourn”.
 
And at last I want to thank to the Interpretation academy??? for teaching me how to play this speech like all of this I’m saying is the truth except Javi’s part, and specially my mother that I would not be here if not for her, literally.
 
Thank you.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment