Sunday 31 January 2016

APLE HOMEWORK. THIRD TERM 1/10. Deadline February 19th.



Hello students,
I guess if you like films and the cinema you will love your homework this week. As you might know a few days ago, the nominations for the Oscars 2016 were announced. I can announce that we will watch one of these films in our class before the Academy Awards Ceremony on Sunday February 28th.

You must watch the announcement of the nominees (optional) and the 8 trailers in these links. If you have problems with the links, go to www.imdb.com and watch all the trailers.


Once you have watched the trailers for the nine nominees for The Best Picture (around 2 minutes each trailer) I want you to:
A)Fill in this questionnaire once you have watched all the trailers.


B)Send me a voice message telling me your opinion about the films, which one of them you would like to watch in our class and why. We will watch the most voted one.

No comments:

Post a Comment