Saturday 18 May 2013

APLE HOMEWORK 10/10. Deadline Sunday May 26. BEST AND WORST OF THIS ACADEMIC YEAR

Yes, I know, we still have like a month until we finish our lessons (June 14th), but this is your last assignment, so here we go.



This week, I want you to do the same assignment in a written and in an ORAL way. I want you to tell me the best and the worst things of this academic year in the next categories:

SCHOOL:

FAMILY:

FRIENDS:

LOVE:

APLE:

HEALTH:

In the case of APLE, I would really appreciate your suggestions for next year. Just imagine I am the new English teacher who is coming to our school next year, have never taught APLE, and am a bit lost about it. What ideas and suggestions would you tell her for next year?

Remember that Wednesday and Friday we have General Rehearsal for sketches and you should bring all the props for that (signs, menus, photos for the overhead projector, etc).

Thank you to all the people who have volunteered to come to the Graduation next Friday. I think you will have a good time.

Javier

No comments:

Post a Comment