Monday 12 April 2010

APLE LESSON OUTLINE APRIL 22ND

35 minutes: Today we are going to have a little bit of fun with music. For that purpose we are going to visit this page. Here the first we have to do is Create Account (on the right hand side). As usual you will have to write a username, a password, an email account, etc. write the code and agree to the terms of use.




Once you are registered (write down your username and your password for next time), for example "Just my imagination", by The Cranberries. Choose beginner game mode and play the video. You have to fill in the blanks with the keyboard. The video stops after each verse and doesn't continue until you get it right, so don't panic. If you want to listen to the verse again, press backdraft (retroceso). Once you have finished with this song, you may have a go with something more difficult. You can either choose another easy song and try the medium game mode or choose a medium song and choose easy or medium game mode. If the song gets too difficult after you have listened to it several times, you can try this trick. At the bottom of the video, select language: Spanish, and you will have the translation of the verse to help you. Good luck with your music. I hope you can all work with this slow Internet connection.

15 minutes: To have a really good time and practise your skill when speaking on the phone, you can watch this video from a nine-year-old girl from Dublin. It has subtitles, because in some parts it is hard to understand. Write any comments about it at the end of this entry.



5 comments:

  1. I think that Becky is very funny and crazy and that she is older than the children of his age. Ana Sancha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that the video is interesting and funny. The girl is very funny, for her comments.

    Jaime PĂ©rez

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,I liked the video from a nine-year-old girl from Dublin very much. I have enjoyed listening to that girl's ideas because I would have liked do the same when I was younger.
    ines

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I'm Lara !
    I've watched the video about the demolition call and I think the girl who call is absolutly sure about she wants and the people who talk whith her can't stop lauthing because is a very strange story. Finally it is a very interesting video.
    I heard Just My imagination and I think the program is good bue the internet conection is very very bad and I supose, whith a good internet conection it will be better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I'm Eva. I've watched the video of the girl who wants to destroy her school and I think that it's very funny and intereting, because the girl was very convinced about what she said.
    And I couldn't use the lyrics training page because of the bad internet conection.

    ReplyDelete